DMW Property Services have a range of different style and priced properties in all areas of Nottingham.
If you are interested in renting a property through us please take a look at our properties to rent and either send us an enquiry or give us a call to book a viewing or for more information.
We try to make renting a property through us as simple as possible and will assist you every step of the way, from filling out the application forms, to setting up your council tax and utility bills when you move in.*
* on fully managed properties only
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. the rent;
2. a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
3. a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
4. default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
5. reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
6. payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
7. payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
8. payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
We charge an application fee of £250.00 for a single person with an extra £50.00 charge for each additional person. If a guarantor is required there will be a fee of £100.00 for each guarantor.
We only charge a small administration fee £120.00 for every new tenancy renewal.
If we are managing your property and you experience a problem, do not hesitate to let us know the issue. We will endeavor to resolve any problems as swiftly as possible.
If you have an 'our of hours' emergency please call 0115 962 5003 and leave a message with the nature or your problem or click the link above and fill in the form. If the problem is not deemed to be an emergency you will be contacted when we are next open so we can resolve the issue.